Your Connection Starts Here...
Looking to make your first connection to SLEMCO? You can drop by the office nearest you or call the SLEMCO Service Department at 337-896-5551.
SLEMCO requires that you submit documents showing proof of ownership or lease along with a valid government ID (driver’s license). For your convenience, you can upload your documents using the link below.
Deposit Requirements for Existing and New Locations
All locations will be subject to a $15 service charge and a $5 membership fee, in addition to the following deposit:
|Rental House or Apartment||$145|
|Well, Barn, Shop or Storage Building||$25|
Service charge for new locations is $50.
For Commercial Customers, please click here for deposit information.
Parish Permit Requirements
Most parishes require permits before we can connect your power. These differ from parish to parish. In some parishes they’re set up by the Police Jury, in others the parish health unit. To find out the requirements in your parish, contact the following:
- Acadia Parish 337-788-4999
- Avoyelles Parish 318-253-7291
- City of Breaux Bridge 337-332-2171
- Evangeline Parish 337-363-5549
- Iberia Parish 337-369-4438
- Lafayette Parish Metro Code 337-291-8461
- St. Landry Parish 337-948-3688
- St. Martin Parish 337-394-9816
- Town of Krotz Springs 337-566-2322
- Town of Melville 337-623-4226
- Vermilion Parish 337-898-4300
- Village of Cankton 337-668-4456
Download service specifications required to connect to SLEMCO:
Service specifications can also be obtained in printed form by calling SLEMCO’s Service Department at 337-896-5551.